Lituanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre
A. Vienuolio str. 1, Vilnius
Box Office: at the venue (A.Vienuolio Str. 1)
Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 10am-6.30pm, Sun 10am-3pm
In case there is a performance on Sunday evening, the Box Office is open until curtain-up.
Information Line and Advance Booking:
by phone or fax: +370 615 51000, or +370 5262 0727
Online via www.opera.lt
Please be informed that when arriving to the rescheduled performances shown during the 2021/2022 season, theatregoers over the age of 16 will be required to present a valid Opportunity Passport or equivalent. Those without an Opportunity Passport or unable to participate in the rescheduled performances for other reasons, have the right to apply for a ticket refund with a gift voucher or to request a refund of the money paid. Please note that this can be done until the day of the event.
Attention! Performances marked with the sign indicate that you will only enter the event if you present to the employee a valid Opportunity Passport (“Galimybių Pasas”) or other equivalent document (e.g. European COVID-19 Passport).
- Individual advance bookings are automatically cancelled after 14 days, but no later than 14 days before the day of the performance.
- Bookings are not accepted 14 days before the day of the performance!
- All performances begin at 6:30 p.m., and at 12 noon on Sundays (unless indicated otherwise).
- In case the performance is sold out, there may be a possibility to purchase standby tickets and additional seats.
- The special Subscription Offer is valid until 30 September.
- Groups of more than 15 people shall purchase the tickets with a 15% discount.
- An hour before curtain-up, tickets are sold to the performance of that day only.
- An hour before the curtain up daytime students, schoolchildren, teachers, lecturers and seniors from 65 years of age shall purchase the remaining tickets with a 70 % discount per one ticket.
- Patrons celebrating their birthday receive a free ticket to the performance of that day. Their guests get a 20% discount for their tickets.
- The discounts are unavailable for premiere performances, New Year’s Eve events, events at the Chamber Hall, events that are not organized by the LNOBT and events that are not part of the regular repertoire.
- Tickets cannot be returned, changed for another performance or refunded. LNOBT is not responsible for tickets that were lost or damaged by the patrons. If a performance is cancelled, you are entitled to a refund only upon submitting the receipt within 3 working days of the Box Office.
- If the performances are cancelled not due to the fault of the LNOBT (force majeure circumstances), the tickets are returned in accordance with the procedure established by the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Lithuania. If this procedure is not provided, the LNOBT Rules for Provision of Services to Users shall apply.
- Please avoid bringing preschool children to the evening perfor-mances – we kindly welcome them to matinee performances, dedi-cated to the little-ones.
- Children up to 5 years of age may attend performances for children free of charge (without separate seats).
- Patrons using wheelchairs and their companions are admitted free of charge.
- To avoid parking problems, please arrive at least 15 minutes before curtain up.
- Latecomers will not be admitted to the auditorium after the third warning chime.
- We welcome them to watch the broadcast of the performance in the lobby.
- The theatre reserves the right to make alterations to the programme and cast.
- The unauthorised photographing and / or filming of any performance is prohibited.
- All performers are announced at www.opera.lt