Information for Visitors
Lituanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre
A. Vienuolio str. 1, Vilnius
Box Office: at the venue (A.Vienuolio Str. 1)
Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 10am-6.30pm, Sun 10am-3pm
In case there is a performance on Sunday evening, the Box Office is open until curtain-up.
Information Line and Advance Booking:
by phone or fax: +370 615 51000, or +370 5262 0727
Online via www.opera.lt
* Advance bookings are automatically cancelled after 14 days, but not later than 14 days before the day of the performance. Bookings are not accepted 14 days before the day of the performance!
* Groups of more than 15 people can purchase their tickets with a 10% discount.
* Owners of OMNI ID card can purchase two tickets with a 5% discount.
* An hour before curtain-up, tickets are sold to the performance of that day only.
* An hour before the curtain up all daytime students, schoolchildren and teachers shall purchase the remaining tickets with a 70 percent discount per one ticket.
* Patrons celebrating their birthday receive a free ticket to the performance of that day. Their guests get a 30% discount for their tickets.
* Discounts are unavailable for premiere performances, New Year’s Eve events and events at the Chamber Hall!
* Discounts are unavailable for tickets purchased online.
* The tickets cannot be returned, changed or refunded.
* LNOBT is not responsible for tickets that were lost or damaged by the patrons.
* If a performance is cancelled, you are entitled to a refund only on submitting the receipt within 3 working days of the Box Office.
* Patrons using wheelchairs and their companion are admitted free of charge.
* Please avoid bringing pre-school children to the evening performances - we kindly welcome them to matinee performances dedicated to the little-ones.
* Children up to 5 years old are admitted free of charge to the performances for children on a condition that they don't require an additional seat.
* To avoid parking problems, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the curtain-up.
* Latecomers will not be admitted to the auditorium after the third warning chime. We welcome them to watch the broadcast of the performance in the lobby.
* The theatre reserves the right to make alterations to the programme and cast.
* All performers are announced at www.opera.lt
* The unauthorised photographing and/ or filming of any performance are prohibited.