Address: A. Vienuolio 1, 01104 Vilnius, Lithuania
Contact Phone: +370 5262 0727
Fax: +370 5262 3503
September - June
Main Auditorium (984 seats)
Chamber Hall (250 seats)
Working Hours of the Administrative Personnel:
Mon-Thu 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-4pm
Information Line and Advance Booking:
by phone or fax +370 615 51000 or +370 5262 0727;
Online via www.opera.lt
Box Office: at the venue (A.Vienuolio Str. 1)
In case there is a performance on Sunday evening, the Box Office is open until curtain up.
* Advance bookings are automatically cancelled after 14 days, but not later than 14 days before the day of the performance. Bookings are not accepted 14 days before the day of the performance!
* Groups of more than 15 people can purchase their tickets with a 10% discount.
* Owners of OMNI ID card can purchase two tickets with a 5% discount.
* An hour before curtain-up, tickets are sold to the performance of that day only.
* An hour before the curtain up all daytime students, schoolchildren and teachers shall purchase the remaining tickets with a 70 percent discount per one ticket.
* Patrons celebrating their birthday receive a free ticket to the performance of that day. Their guests get a 30% discount for their tickets.
* Discounts are unavailable for premiere performances, New Year’s Eve events and events at the Chamber Hall!
* The tickets cannot be returned, changed or refunded.
* LNOBT is not responsible for tickets that were lost or damaged by the patrons.
* If a performance is cancelled, you are entitled to a refund only on submitting the receipt within 3 working days of the Box Office.
* Patrons using wheelchairs and their companion are admitted free of charge.
* To avoid parking problems, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the curtain-up.
* Latecomers will not be admitted to the auditorium after the third warning chime. We welcome them to watch the broadcast of the performance in the lobby.
* The theatre reserves the right to make alterations to the programme and cast.
* All performers are announced at www.opera.lt
* The unauthorised photographing and/ or filming of any performance are prohibited.